Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Getting Ready!


Happy August!  I have been eagerly waiting for August so I can begin to get the classroom set up. The room is clean and I have been busy trying to organize.   I moved many shelves around so it may look a little different than when we had "Move Up Day".  Some of the summer school students came in last week and looked around the classroom to see how things were progressing.  Today I was able to get a couple of bulletin boards together.  I will post more pictures of the classroom once I have the library area cleaned up.    I hope you are all having a great end to your summer and I excited for everyone to be together soon.  



 




                                                     

1 comment:

  1. I like your daily goals! Can't wait to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete